Great IT Minds may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are updated with any changes
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Contact information including email address and other communication and social media details
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with This Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Great IT Minds does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission.